Number 1: Natural day makeup 55 euro – perfect for natural photo shootings or for a full-day fresh look. This makeup will enhance your beauty even more, keeping everything as natural as you want.
Number 2: Occasion/events makeup 70 euro – a very glamorous makeup that will follow your visions, make you feel and look very special and elegant.
Number 3: Makeup on set (for photoshoots and movie) 170 euro – this includes the makeup and the makeup artist on the set for a maximum time of 4 hours.
Number 4: For a custom package, contact me.
Book your very own special makeup session, in 3 easy steps!
- Use the form below to pick your preferred booking date. You can optionally fill in some details such as the time and the location.
- I will get in touch with you via e-mail or phone, to work out the specifics.
- You will get a confirmation e-mail.
If you’re unsure about all that, just call me or send an e-mail.
Q: How long does a makeup session last?
A: It really depends on the circumstances. The requested look, the location, the client, everything has an impact. Normally a session lasts about 2 hours.
Q: What about breaks?
A: Absolutely. Take as many as you need to be comfortable.
Q: Can I bring someone along?
A: Sure! You can have your cat or neighbour assist. Please be advised though that like with any artistic moment, intense concentration requires a normal work atmosphere.
Q: My English is not very good, do you speak German?
A: Yes. And I also speak Spanish and Romanian, so we’ll get along just fine 🙂
Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise specified in written form by myself, Otilia Vaida, all the following Terms and Conditions apply:
- Payment is to be made in cash (currency is Euro), at the end of the session.
- A receipt will be handed out for the amount paid. Please ask for the receipt.
- The confirmation e-mail has to be available upon request (print or digital).
- A valid ID, with photo has to be available upon request.
- The client can ask for a maximum number of 2 remakes. A remake means a partial or complete makeup removal followed by a subsequent makeup.
- The client can specify not to have any photos taken by myself (Otilia Vaida), before, during or after the makeup session.
- The client can give written consent for allowing some use cases of the photographs.
- Unless either point 4.1 or 4.2 were chosen by the client, Otilia Vaida reserves herself the right to use the photographs taken for self-promotion purposes.
- The client can opt for either point 4.1 or 4.2 by checking a box on a form and signing it. Such form will be presented to him/her before the makeup session begins.
- Data privacy law(s) mentioned here (English and German translations available) are applicable: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/englisch_bdsg/