I know that, there are some days when we don’t feel like making an A-Z make-up, so we choose only to contour our face. We all know that a nice contour makes every face to look fresher, nicer, thiner, and helps us to hide what we don’t like to see on our face. Now the question is ‘how do we do this ?’ Of course there are many ways to do it, but I will tell you much more about how I do it, and in the near future, I will add a tutorial dedicated to this subject to my YouTube channel.
What do I need:
When we talk about contouring we talk about 2 foundation colors, a 1/2 tone darker than our face tone, and a 1/2 tone lighter than our face tone, and a concealer. You can use any powder that you have at home, any bronzer or darker powder and a blush. In terms of brushes, I choose a flat foundation brush, a concealer again, a wet sponge and my fingers.
What we need to know:
When I start contouring I’m always putting an accent on highlighting my chicks and on the T zone.
What to do:
1. First I will apply the concealer with small dots under the eyes, close to the lashes. I tap the product with the concealer brush or my finger, very gentle.
2. Now I can talk about foundation, so I am starting with the dark tone and I apply that all around my face edge, on the sides of my nose, under the cheek bones, under my chin and a little on my neck.
3. Next, I apply the lighter foundation on my forehead, on my nose, on the skin under the eyes, close to the lashes and on my chin.
4. With the wet sponge, or with a fluffy blending brush I will blend all the colors very gentle, trying to bring out some nice and smooth shadows that will contour my face. I am trying not to mix the colors too much because I want to create those shadows in the right place on my face.
5. After I blend it all, I add a little concealer on the top of my nose and on my forehead and I blend everything with a blending brush.
6. It’s time for the powder, the bronzer and the last step: the blush. First, we use the powder and then the bronzer and don’t forget that you need to apply the bronzer under the cheek bones, or much simple, you can follow the darker foundation that you applied on the step no. 2. Now comes the blush and you are ready to go.
I hope that you found my article helpful.
See you next time and don’t forget that makeup is just an illusion, make it be natural.